News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Surpri-ise.....

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 31, 2012, 04:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Had an out-of-the-blue visit from Sin Tiger this morning.  I was knee deep in plaster and skirting boards so not looking my best shall we say, but great to meet him and a top bloke. No doubt he'll be along to explain why he's in this neck of the woods; I'll have to return the visit next time he's home!  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Your in the dog house you are matey keeping him talking!! :wink: ,his last phone call it was p down and he was still 2 hours away at least  :D,looks like it's B+B.

And I'm covered in paint as well  :roll:

Bixxer Bob

I thought he was still in Kent last night. Turns out he was just down the road. If I'd known he was local I'd have saved him the cost of B+B, always room on the couch. :lol:

Who kept who talking??? :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

We beat your record anyway!! :oops: ,offered him a bed and now at 11pm has set off for Scotland and intends to ride all the way  :shock:

Sin_Tiger

Thanks for the hospitality Gents. I think Chris has you as for as talking goes  :lol:

Made it back just after 6am after a couple of longish rests, rain was pretty light, as luck would have it I nearly got taken out by a Muppet who decided he had right of way to pass the cars parked on his side of the road forcing me to explore the gutter, within a kilometer of home :roll:

Hipping to meet up with Spud on his way back from Applecross tomorrow.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BigDan

Ahhh Applecross... What a gorgeous place.

Hope you enjoy being here Sin
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

Chris Canning

Hi Nial

Glad you got home ok,enjoy the TT.

Chris

Spud

ER  :oops:  was hoping for a meet but I ended up on a trailer all the way home poor little Tiger had heart failure on my way from Applecross to Ullapool. Manage to coax it back towards Glasgow before the galant thing finally expired RR to follow, as I got in a few hours ago cheers Spud  :wink:

Sin_Tiger

Wished you'd called me, any excuse to come up and keep you company on the the wary down. That must have been Ann interesting last section, never knowing when it would give out. Still you'll have some good picks to post up when you get settled.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

Yes a few half a crown and sixpence moments (lets see if the guys over the pond know what that means  :shock:  ) when over taking and it coughed and then finally died on the motorway :BangHead  :5moped
the best part was seeing the faces of two er slightly rotund harley riders when I asked them to bump start me, thought the one was going to have an heart attack pushing me up the road  :oops:   :shock:  
cheers spud   :wink:

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Thanks for the hospitality Gents. I think Chris has you as for as talking goes  :lol:

No contest really, I gave him a damn good listening to on my way to the Stafford Cassic Show last year :lol: