News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

HELP!!!!!

Started by Easy Tiger, June 13, 2012, 03:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Easy Tiger

Guys, I seem to be having a nightmare. What size socket do I need to remove my spark plugs?
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i

cbxtc6

emken67

Needs to be a thin walled socket -I use a box spanner myself.

Easy Tiger

Thanks emken, I bought an 18mm deep socket and spent the afternoon exasperated as it didn't fit. The thin wall makes sense.....I love this f@#$ing bike!!!!!!!
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i

Easy Tiger

Hmmm. I appear to be a retard!!! After much swearing my buddy asked if the appropriate sized socket in my bikes tool kit.....bugger!
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i

Putts255

I bought the 18 MM Mastercraft spark plug socket at Canadian Tire I think it was $9.  I figured I will have this bike for a long time to come, may as well.  Lifetime waranty on it makes it even better.
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

PeteH

Sorry Easy... I read your post on the 13th but did`nt reply cos I thought you did`nt have a tool kit under the seat :oops:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Bixxer Bob

Gotta admit, I had my Girly for about three months all the time cursing the PO for having the toolkit away before I found it under the rear seat fob.  Well.... you don't turn it upside down often do you? :lol:

The seat fob that is...
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...