News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

First post as an owner!

Started by Mudhen, January 16, 2005, 11:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smartin

Very nice bike.  I bought a 98 BRG Tiger in September with 2300 miles that is in the same kind of condition.  I like the Lilly bars.  Are they available stateside, or do you have to order from the UK?

abell

Are they actually made by JL? I get the impression the bars for later model Tigers are a Hepco & Becker item that JL resell.
2005 Tiger

2001 Daytona

Mudhen

Quote from: "smartin"Very nice bike.  I bought a 98 BRG Tiger in September with 2300 miles that is in the same kind of condition.  I like the Lilly bars.  Are they available stateside, or do you have to order from the UK?

Wow, sweet bike!

I personally would have opted for the Thunderbike bars instead, just because I think they look like they'd protect the tank more (I intend to drop this bike a lot), but I may try to add some sort of 'outrigger' protection to them.

Or I'll sell you these then pick up the TB ones for myself...
\'96 Steamer

smartin

To be honest, Mudhen, I haven't priced bars yet since they are down on my list after a Givi and a Corbin saddle.  What sort of price would you want for them?