News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Seeking suspension advice

Started by biodegraded, August 06, 2012, 06:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biodegraded

With the valves checked off, next up is suspension, front and rear. While in principle I could do the work myself, I just don't want to.  :?

Soooo, as I continue to wear out the search function, it seems the easiest solution is to write up my riding specs and send the rear to Sasquatch and the fronts to Traxxion (stiffer springs, cartridge emulators). Comments? Experiences?

Regards
Keith

rybes

i put hyperpro springs on front n back when i rebuilt my tiger. i liked em. still was a bit divey but loads better than normal.
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

JetdocX

RaceTech gold valve emulators up front, stiffer spring for my fat ass and a Penske rear shock from Traxxion Dynamics on the rear.  I lose sportbikes in the twisties. :twisted:
From parts unknown.