News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I guess

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 20, 2012, 08:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Gualleylamn  is gonna get flamed :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

The Midnight Rambler

Not quick enough! :x
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Nick Calne

What the faaarck is going on?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

rf9rider

Spamming been going on all day  :roll:

Mustang

bastards are using bots

anybody got any ideas how to stop it ?

oxnsox

Ban posts that aren't in English ;-)
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HockleyBoy

Quote from: "Mustang"bastards are using bots

Is it possible to add one of those pictures of words thing to the registration process to stop bots?

Sorry, dont know enough about this stuff to know if this is a stupid/very expensive suggestion.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Mustang

Quote from: "HockleyBoy"
Quote from: "Mustang"bastards are using bots

Is it possible to add one of those pictures of words thing to the registration process to stop bots?

Sorry, dont know enough about this stuff to know if this is a stupid/very expensive suggestion.
already in place and there is also a math question thats need answering ,.................the bots waltz right thru it like it's not even there

Spud

Yeah but i got some great drugs man! :shock:  :wink:

cheers Spud  :wink:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Spud"Yeah but i got some great drugs man! :shock:  :wink:

cheers Spud  :wink:

A good recommendation  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "oxnsox"Ban posts that aren't in English ;-)

I'd better stop talking Rubbish in that case  :D
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

It's ok Sin you talk Jockaneese, that still counts in the UK cheers Spud  :wink:

robxxxx

Math question! Oh sh*t. I would be stuffed then!

biodegraded

I think it's safe to assume they're blowing past the challenges because they are. That is, they know some exploit that either bypasses the challenges or can look up the expected answers. Don't know what to do about it, though. I know nothing about this software.

oxnsox

Quote from: "biodegraded"I think it's safe to assume they're blowing past the challenges because they are. That is, they know some exploit that either bypasses the challenges or can look up the expected answers. Don't know what to do about it, though. I know nothing about this software.
Heard something recently along the lines that there's a common problem with login passwords where systems don't actually record them (for security reasons) but store a hashed version. (This is why when you call the help desk they can't actually tell you your password because they're can't actually see it, ever.)

Problem is that a bot can then access sites by using hashed versions of passwords (gives them more options of getting a hit) and then they're in.  But I guessing Abruzzi is on top of all that, and I appreciate his efforts (and anyone who's helping) in getting on top of the issue quick smart and doing what's been done...

Nice job  :thumbsup
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~