News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

a little wet weather in the east

Started by wvmike, December 13, 2007, 10:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmike

noticed that alot of Tiger owners also have klrs.A great bike to play on and plenty capable of trips.We're having some foul weather here in the east.So with the Tiger in and warm,actually doing some aftermarket additions,took the klr out to play today 12/13

The Tiger is growling to get out.A few more mods and she'll be ready for this :lol:
You can\'t shake hands with a fist
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S
what could possibly go wrong?

Stretch

Rover looks to be enjoying himself...

HappyMan

Great photos!  Love the dog.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

aeronca

looks alot like monroe washington last week.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

tigerrider

We need more of that wet stuff here in GA.

wvmike

Boy,yes you do.Been following that on the news.Wish i could send you some.I was at Benning for awhile and was shocked to see the lake we use to hang out at.Couldn't believe it.
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S

ned37

are the pix middle island or french creek?  brings back memories of the hughes river in ritchie county.  a common sight.
95 blue steamer
04 husaberg fe650e

wvmike

I'm right between those two on McKim creek about 6 miles up from where it empties into Middle Island.Ya musta been a local at one time?
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S

ned37

northern panhandle born and raised.  wheeling, dallas, sherrard.  brother in law has 350 acres in ritchie on cains run close to hazelgreen.  we would always go thru st marys to get there.  to get in from prunty, you have to ford the hughes.  on days like your pix, you'd be better off staying put.  :lol:   great dirtbike country, but only doable on the tiger when its a bit drier.
95 blue steamer
04 husaberg fe650e