News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wheee!

Started by ridin gaijin, January 31, 2005, 10:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

I didn't know he'd left us.  What happened?

Mudhen

Killed when an old lady turned left in front of him.

Somewhere on here there's a thread.
\'96 Steamer

Stretch

Be damned.  Sorry to hear it.  It must have happened before I got here.

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "Mudhen"Killed when an old lady turned left in front of him.

Ever so sorry to here that.  I have been away for a while as well.  Please excuse my previous comment.  I did not know of Abell's passing: and had I, I would not have posted as such.

Patrick
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

ridin gaijin

Quote from: "Mudhen"Killed when an old lady turned left in front of him.

!! No shit?!?! That just...that's just really horrible. That sucks.

So does this thread. Browsing the forum I noticed the title, thought, "That's a dumb name for a thread," then looked at the author. Huh? What was that about...? So I read the first post. It dates from before the divorce.

:(

I remember getting that car and taking the girls skiing with it every Friday after school. They were smaller then...

2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

Mudhen

Bummer dude...sorry to hear it.

Nice job Dalb...next thing we'll probably hear about is how you kicked someones dog or something...ran over their cat...

:lol:
\'96 Steamer

Patrick the Scot

Eh Mudhen, didn't you used to live in New Hampshire, Manchester or some such place?
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

Mudhen

Quote from: "Patrick the Scot"Eh Mudhen, didn't you used to live in New Hampshire, Manchester or some such place?

Yes, we used to live in New Hampshire...over on the seacoast, though, but I do work over by Manchester.

Last year we moved just over the border into Maine...same general area as before, but we wanted to pay income tax...  :roll:
\'96 Steamer