News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where can I get one of these?

Started by Alan Spears, August 13, 2012, 10:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan Spears

Would anyone know who may make one of these "beaks" for a Girly?

Mustang

BMW .........it's called a GS

cdubya

That beak looks digitally added to me. Not sure if it is authentic or not. I've yet to see an accessory beak for the Steamer or Girly Tigers.
06 Girly

BigDan

Yeah that is clearly photoshopped on.
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

jphish

and with that fender underneath...what would be the point anyway??

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "jphish"and with that fender underneath...what would be the point anyway??

Ask BMW...... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

iansoady

Somebody either here or in the other place did add one a couple of years ago but I can't remember who......
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Trophykev

She also has a set of those special 'standy up' tyres   :wink:

Easy Tiger

Acerbis sells a couple of good looking high mud guards, got one for my bike. Once it's on I'll post a pic.
2002 Triumph Tiger 955i

TigerTrax

A guy named Stretch,  out of Georgia    USA    made high fenders for Tigers... several sold.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Mustang

Quote from: "TigerTrax"A guy named Stretch,  out of Georgia    USA    made high fenders for Tigers... several sold.
yep and he used ACERBIS fenders ................................ 8)

amschnellsten

I did the aceribis one. Not for looks so much but to keep the mud off the tire.