News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Got hold of a Corbin

Started by MarkShelley, September 01, 2012, 05:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkShelley

Did a deal on an excellent used Corbin seat earlier this week. Given the leather a good `feed` and she is looking good!

This ole World keeps spinning round, it`s a wonder tall trees aint layin down.

Tiger 900
BMW R1100GS
Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California
Yamaha TT250R
Yamaha DT50MX
Honda MT50/C90 Hybrid racing moped!
Yamaha DT50MX

rybes

nice llokin seat ya got there/ aint they jus a cumfy bum perch  :hat10
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

FoothillRyder

Looks good lad!  :thumbsup

Now... what are those exhaust cans and what can you tell me about them? ;)
- FoothillRyder

'97 Trophy 3, '98 Tiger, '96 Sprint
AMA 289558, COP# 0001, BIR# 47
www.foothillryder.com

MarkShelley

Quote from: FoothillRyder on September 04, 2012, 06:38:02 AM
Looks good lad!  :thumbsup

Now... what are those exhaust cans and what can you tell me about them? ;)

Motad Venom. They have two removeable baffles, a small conical one at the inlet of the silencer and a larger one in the outlet. I have just left the small one in and it has a rather addictive sound.
This ole World keeps spinning round, it`s a wonder tall trees aint layin down.

Tiger 900
BMW R1100GS
Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California
Yamaha TT250R
Yamaha DT50MX
Honda MT50/C90 Hybrid racing moped!
Yamaha DT50MX

fishnbiker

Good on yah. I hope you get many chances to try it on longer rides. I have had mine on for 7 years now, looks a bit tired, but the whole bike looks ragged after the way I ride it.

You should hear how a Steamer sounds with a 3 into 1 system on it. Mine has a GSXR Titaniun can on a Girly header. Been likened to an angry chainsaw.

Felix fully dressed for action with camping & fishing gear with my 14 hour Corbin .
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

Frosties

Lovely looking bike there fella, best colour in my eyes (biased). The seat looks cracking - is it as comfy as it looks ?  Can you tell me what tyres you've got fitted ?? Cheers

97tiger885

Mustang