News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tell me I'm nuts please!

Started by Bob Tosi, November 17, 2012, 04:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tosi

I'm thinking of saying by by to my Tiger only because its a beast off road and I seem to take it places I probably shouldn't. I don't want to wreck it bad and end up with a basket case.  I absolutely love everything about it though.
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

ned37

i had the same issue with my steamer about 6 years ago and traded it for a smaller dual sport.  always missed it.  went thru 2 different street bikes since then, but while riding back from alaska this year on my bmw k75, i convinced myself how much more fun it would be if i had my tiger back.  when i got home i sold the bmw and bought another steamer.  this time, i keep it off the real nasty stuff.  all is right with the world (the motorcycle part of it anyway).
95 blue steamer
04 husaberg fe650e

metalguru

Quote from: Bob Tosi on November 17, 2012, 04:22:25 AM
I'm thinking of saying by by to my Tiger only because its a beast off road and I seem to take it places I probably shouldn't. I don't want to wreck it bad and end up with a basket case.  I absolutely love everything about it though.

The only time I would say you are not nuts is if you were trading to another Tiger,

Otherwise,

Yes you are completely nuts and the guys in the brown coats will be along shortly!
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.