News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Satisfying the need??

Started by Treyumph, February 11, 2005, 05:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treyumph

Hey guys,

I've been watching the forums and cant wait to get on a Tiger someday! I first sat on top of one at a cycle show the first year they came out and its been a waiting game ever since. I was a "shagger" for 5 years here in so. cal. and went down a few times (300 miles a day) its bound to happen. Anyways my wife wanted me to stop riding for a while.I stopped but its that time again and although I really want a Tiger all I could  find was a Trophy 900.

It seems like a great bike with alot of the same features as the Tiger. Please let me know what to expect with this new purchase and If I made a good decision. The Trophy was in my price range and is super clean. Its a 1996 and has 21000 miles. It looks brand new.

Thanks in advance

robbo

shagger, went down, riding. ?????

are you talking about bikes or sex.? :lol:

welcome to the gang.

the Trophy is a nice bike, I just think the Tiger is nicer, its lighter and more fun in the twisties but hasnt got the weather protection your trophy has.
best Regards

Robbo

Brock

Any shagger is welcome on this site.

Now...could someone remind me what that means?
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

greg

The 900 Trophy is a good bike, a better bet than the 1200. Welcome.
2004 Girly.

Treyumph

I would expect the Americans not to know that a "shagger" is  a motorcycle courier but not a Brit. Thanks for responding .......keep em coming!

knarf

Bit like us brits like a good fag.

Also when american TV mentions girls and their fanny, it really cracks me up.

And not to mention pants....

I really must stop.....giggle....  :P
I love the smell of two strokes in the morning

Kill Switch

Quote from: "knarf"Bit like us brits like a good fag.

"Girls and their fanny"?

"Pants"?

I got the fag joke.

Didn't know what a "shagger" refers to.

greg

Quote from: "Kill Switch"
Quote from: "knarf"Bit like us brits like a good fag.

"Girls and their fanny"?

"Pants"?

I got the fag joke.

Didn't know what a "shagger" refers to.

It all refers to a common language dividing us
2004 Girly.

Treyumph

Picked up the bike yesterday, by far the best cycle I've ever owned. lotsa power and smooth roll on power. I am 6'4'' and 6 feet of that is legs. Still I'm very comfortable. The only downfall is the seating poisition (its a little leaned forward). I appreciate your replys and look forward to a Tiger someday.

Oh yea I think my wife digs it too!! Or maybe its just the sight of me in my leathers again..................it's probably the bike :lol: