News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Spam Increase.

Started by London_Phil, March 06, 2024, 03:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

London_Phil

Any way we can counter the Spam increase  we are seeing in this area?. Looks like they are all similar...

Lee337

Yeh, there's a lot of it recently.

So, it works by killing bacteria and parasites that cause infections in your body. It can be used to:

• Treat infections of the blood, brain, lung, bones, genital tract, pelvic area, stomach and intestines
• Treat gum ulcers and other dental infections
• Treat infected leg ulcers and pressure sores
• Prevent infections after surgery

Just saying  :^_^
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

ghulst

Apparently the spam bots have found us again...  :icon_frown:

I do the rounds on this forum at least once a day these days, to  :cp beat the spammers. However, I would greatly appreciate another moderator who could help try to kill the weeds. ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

London_Phil

I'm happy to have a go..

ghulst

Thanks Phil! Let's pick a time to quickly run through that together.

London_Phil

I'm now an Admin, and am actively trying to reduce spam to a minimum.
We noticed the origin of a lot of these are similar, and I am blocking them with various options as a trial. If any regular user has issues posting, please email the team, in case I am overzealous...

ghulst

Thanks for sharing that Phil. Or get in touch with me if you experience any problems and we will get you sorted.

Lee337

Seem to be doing a marvellous job between you  whatever you're doing.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

ghulst

I've made some changes to the posting process for new members. They now need to answer two questions when they do their first two posts. That is not too intrusive, but it is also really hard for bots to answer correctly.

Lee337

Is one of them this?

You cannot see attachments on this board.

ghulst