News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Pretty cool ICON video with some Beakers

Started by fnjeep314, January 08, 2013, 03:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fnjeep314

Here is a pretty cool video mostly related to ICON riding gear, but you get to see 2 beakers get the crap beat out of them. Pretty solid I would say!

I do things!

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

How about this for a Beaker.

I like it.  :thumbsup

And a video to go with it.

blacktiger

2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

rf9rider

Quote from: blacktiger on February 05, 2013, 10:00:20 AM
Same bike and video isn't it?

Yup, i posted this elsewhere, didn`t see it was already up in here  :BangHead

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

abruzzi

mmm, I'm trying to swing a used 800XC in the next month or so.  I just need to find someone to buy my landcruiser.

Geof

Sin_Tiger

Go for it  :thumbsup Landcruisers, especially the older ones have a bit of a cult status, certainly the older ones. They are pretty good bits of kit as well and this is coming from a dyed in the wool Landie man, best of luck sir.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

You know what they say, if you want to go into the desert take a Landrover or a Landcruiser.  If you want to come back from the desert, take the Landcruiser..... :hat10
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

Jeep RULZ............

especially with a machine gun  :love10

has this thread jumped the shark yet ???? :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

abruzzi

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on February 08, 2013, 06:53:37 PM
You know what they say, if you want to go into the desert take a Landrover or a Landcruiser.  If you want to come back from the desert, take the Landcruiser..... :hat10

I've always heard the joke:  What do you call a Land Rover that doesn't leak?  Answer:  Empty.

Here is the LC I'm selling:

Bixxer Bob

Ok, that was NOT what I was expecting.

I guess, because it was my personal issue transport while working as Port Liaison, I was thinking 4.5L petrol Amazon:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: abruzzi on February 08, 2013, 09:57:58 PM

I've always heard the joke:  What do you call a Land Rover that doesn't leak?  Answer:  Empty.

Almost but not quite. "what do you call a Land Rover that doesn't leak oil? A: Empty"  :pottytrain2

"Land Rover engineers heard about a test Toyota did to check air tightness, by leaving a cat in a test car over the weekend, if the cart was still alive they looked for leaks. They thought they would give it a try. When they came back on Monday, the cat had escaped / drowned" depending on whether you have animal rights people in the audience.