News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph Tiger

Started by Fross, February 22, 2013, 10:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fross

An artist, a lawyer, and a biker are discussing the merits of a mistress.
The artist tells of the passion, the thrill which comes with the risk of being discovered.
The lawyer warns of the difficulties. It can lead to guilt, divorce, bankruptcy. Not worth it. Too many problems.
The biker says, "It's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
My wife thinks I'm with my mistress. My mistress thinks I'm home with my wife, and I can be out on my Triumph Tiger any time I like!"
:ImaPoser
2005 Tiger plus a few Norton's dating from 1951 to 1972. New winter bike Kawasaki W650.
British Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

birddogone

:hat10        Sounds like it's time for a Levity thread.  :thumbsup
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

birddogone

Friend of mine in the Northeast was in the middle of a snow storm one night a couple weeks ago. He decided to get ahead by firing up his tractor and plowing some snow. After a while he noticed a lot of snow lighting and became a little concerned so he quit and put everything away. When he went inside  his wife asked him why he stopped and he said the snow lighting was too dangerous.........She said "You dumb ass that was me taking pictures of you"!    :hat10
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Sin_Tiger

True story.

Out with a Landy friend in the back of  his 110 one night, this guy was paranoid about speed cameras. Travelling down a road we both knew where the cameras were, he was crawling along way below the limit and refused to get a move on.

Unknown to him, I pulled my camera out and set it off passing the next camera, his reaction was priceless, it was all we could do to keep a straight face for the next hour and I started running as I told him the truth  :hat10
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

birddogone

Sin, That's funny! Here in the US LR folks would kill for a D110.
Rod
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger