News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK MEET, Norfolk 19-21 JUL 2013

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 19, 2013, 02:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Sorry, who are you :sleepy1

200 malls you say :thumbsup

Career move in the offing means I might actually be able to make it this year, I've kept quiet till now but it's looking good  :hat10
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

First post updated; get your bookings made and food reqts to me asap please.  An ETA for Friday evening would also be helpful so I can let The Angel know if there'll be any late-comers.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Hi Bixxer, :wave any arrangements for concessions this year or is the quoted £15 per night?
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

Afraid not.  They are very popular so have no need to encourage folks to come.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Thanks Bixxer, I'll be looking to book up soon. All being well, I'd be arriving mid afternoon around 4:00 - 4:30 so put my name down for some grub if you've starting a list? :thumbsup
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

PeteH

Friday it is then...oh, and some grub for me..both days.

Club meeting Wed.. one of our crew (or maybe more) seems interested in the weekend any objections? Obviously Tiger riders :thumbsup
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Bixxer Bob

No objections from here.....  top post updated.

mat-tiger1

Hi guys, all booked up  :thumbsup. Lady on the phone says they can cater for parties of 20+ for food if given enough notice. And looking at the website, there seems to be plenty of choices in the ale department for the real Ale connoisseurs!  :occasion14  :friday
Looking forwards to it!  :eusa_dance

TigerTony

Hi, :wave, I have just signed up (what again!), initially just to get some tech tips but am becoming very interested in the meet at Larling. I live just  a few miles from the Angel and can vouch for the beer at least (good beer fest). Getting to the stage in life where I have learnt to chill. and its taken a looooong time. I ride a 1999 Tiger ,see pic, hopefully attached. Hope you don't mind me barging in like this? Might have to change my I.D. as there is another Tiger Tony out there. :thumbsup

Bixxer Bob

Come along and join the fun.  Better still, meet me somewhere (I'm nearby just the other side of Watton) and help with the route!  :hat10

PeteH

Sorry Tony Tiger ...only one Lightening Yellow Tiger allowed and that`d mine :pottytrain2

Just kidding............. :violent1............. :new_all_coholic

TigerTony

Hi Bob sounds good to me. Just a matter of where an when? Possible the Angel but time is tight. When is good for you?

Pete, Tigers on a short leash and muzzled so your OK. :hat10

PeteH

C`mon people feckin big field to fill.....

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: PeteH on May 03, 2013, 12:29:47 AM

Yeh, I made a provisional booking for around 15,  :icon_redface:

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on May 03, 2013, 11:22:03 AM
Quote from: PeteH on May 03, 2013, 12:29:47 AM

Yeh, I made a provisional booking for around 15,  :icon_redface:

& I asked if they'd be ok to cater for a large party of between12-15! :icon_redface:

The way we're going, we'll all be able to fit in a booth!  :icon_lol:

Anyone else out there up for this weekend adventure?  :thumbsup