News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK MEET, Norfolk 19-21 JUL 2013

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 19, 2013, 02:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Gents, I provisionally booked for about 15 (ever hopeful).  It looks like I'll have to revise the numbers down so can we have a quick show of hands please?  Other than the 4 already booked, how many are seriously thinking of coming but just not got round to booking yet?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

I won`t know until the last minute, probably won`t be camping, but hoping to join in the ride on the Saturday.

Sin_Tiger

I am still hopeful I can make it for the weekend (2 of us) but will need to make accommodation arrangements, her ladyship is not a canvas person :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

I'm going to try but wont know until the day before.........sorry
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

rf9rider

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 08, 2013, 03:11:31 AM
I am still hopeful I can make it for the weekend (2 of us) but will need to make accommodation arrangements, her ladyship is not a canvas person :icon_rolleyes:

You do know the camp site has rooms available?

Sin_Tiger

Hadn't checked that yet. Do they have a Spa?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

rf9rider

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 08, 2013, 03:21:28 PM
Hadn't checked that yet. Do they have a Spa?

Spa? In Norfolk? Lots of ditches and ponds, hence the webbed feet  :icon_lol:

Sin_Tiger

Bears with webbed feet,I knew they were odd around there :icon_biggrin:

Geoff W

Assume that I will turn up with a tent. The only thing that may stop me is if I find a really cheap hotel in Paris for that weekend. It is the final day of Le Tour de France that Sunday, so the chance of that is vanishingly small.
I shall ride down on Friday, do I need to book a bit of field as well as food? If anyone else from the North East wants to meet up for the ride down let me know.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Bixxer Bob

I'd give them a ring Geoff, just to be on the safe side.  And so it looks like we're getting the numbers I stated :icon_lol:

I'll book the food once we know where we are with it.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on May 10, 2013, 09:37:14 PM
I'd give them a ring Geoff, just to be on the safe side.  And so it looks like we're getting the numbers I stated :icon_lol:

I'll book the food once we know where we are with it.

Whohoo! Can't wait! Now where did I put that tent?? :icon_scratch:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

rf9rider

Apart from Sin, is anyone bringing their other half?

Is Mrs Bixerbob coming this year?

Thinking of bringing the wife, and booking a room for the Saturday night.

Bixxer Bob

She'll be there but probably not going on the ride.  I'll ask her when she gets up.  I thought you were't going cos of work?

Sin_Tiger

They can all have a good moan while we're out for a ride   :thumbsup