News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK MEET, Norfolk 19-21 JUL 2013

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 19, 2013, 02:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on May 11, 2013, 10:09:53 AM
She'll be there but probably not going on the ride.  I'll ask her when she gets up.  I thought you were't going cos of work?

Definately won`t be there on the Friday night, asked for an early finish, so i`ll get up early Sat morning and ride over, and stay Sat night, hopefully.

Mrs RF won`t be coming, just waiting for a reply from the Angel about a room.

Bixxer Bob

Mrs BB is coming over Sat night to eat but not going on the run.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Graham

Hi
This the first time I have posted anything on this site, although I have been looking at it for a few years now.  I would love to attend the meeting, but will not know if I can come until early July.  If I do manage to come I would like to eat Fri & Sat and would like to camp.  Can I leave booking until July?  Happy to take my chances.
Graham
Graham

PeteH

Hi Graham, Cant see it being a problem, Bixxer`s booked a load of space for camping so you just need to phone the camp site and book in under the group and due to the low numbers of attendees :icon_sad: I cant see food being an issue either, just need the weather to be as is :thumbsup
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Graham on June 06, 2013, 03:33:14 PM
Hi
This the first time I have posted anything on this site, although I have been looking at it for a few years now.  I would love to attend the meeting, but will not know if I can come until early July.  If I do manage to come I would like to eat Fri & Sat and would like to camp.  Can I leave booking until July?  Happy to take my chances.
Graham

Welcome to the group Graham  :eusa_clap eusa_clap If If you have any like-minded mates  (with Tigers preferably, but not necessarily!) Bring em' along  :thumbsup

See you there!  :icon_biggrin:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

Guys, tried to let you all know via Rybes a couple of days ago but he seems to have gone AWOL.  My mother died a few days ago so we're going to be busy for a while arranging the funeral, winding up her estate and clearing the house - not helped by me living 200 miles away - so I'm now not sure I can give the meet the necessary attention.  I suggest either you collectively get your heads together and cobble up a route or wait till the actual meet and just wing it on the day.  I'll try to get down but can't make any promises at this stage.  Also, you'll need to sort the food bookings that I was going to co-ordinate.  Sorry to let you down but, as they say, shit happens.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

PeteH

Sad news indeed John. We`re all big boys now so reckon we can sort a bit of grub and a ride out....well at least one of us should be able too :icon_scratch:

Sin_Tiger

Sorry to hear that John, hope it works out for you.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

Bad news indeed John, you have our condolences!

As Pete says I'm sure we can sort something something out & rest assured they'll be a warm welcome for you & Mrs Bixxer if you happen along... :icon_biggrin:

Take care!  :thumbsup

2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Sin_Tiger

Leave approval granted, ticket issued, missus decided not enough S words,  Shopping,  Spa. So I will be on my own  :pimp
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on June 14, 2013, 08:00:46 AM
Leave approval granted, ticket issued, missus decided not enough S words,  Shopping,  Spa. So I will be on my own  :pimp

So that's four for definate then?  :qgaraduate

Just wondering how many beer tokens to bring!  :thumbsup :occasion14

Bixxer Bob

Guys,  just popped in for a quick look at how things are going; it seems we still only have 4 def bookings.  Since I originally booked for 15 I think it's only fair I let them know we're coming up short so they can open up the spare slots.  We have food booked for Fri night at 9pm and Sat at 7.30.  I'll confirm the numbers with her tomorrow.

mat-tiger1

Sounds like a plan Bob! & yes, you're right to let them know.

I'd like to think that others might just turn up, but if they're expecting to eat in the pub, they'd better let you know sharpish eh! :thumbsup

Looking forward to it guys, it's not often we all get together like this!  :icon_cool:

See ya soon!

PeteH

Just checked back through the posts... NeilD....GeoffW and Sin_ Tiger reckon they`re coming, can anyone comfirm this??? I could PM them if needs be.
Mat, will contact you early next week with regards to riding down.