News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

didnt think id ever see one of these

Started by rybes, March 23, 2013, 01:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

i know this shouldve been posted elsewhere but id thought id post it here jus in casse someone missed it in the ebay thread in parts for sale. an ohlins shock for a steamer. wish i had 900 quid spare

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121085095398?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Solon

One must really love his steamer in order to get a shock that costs almost as much as rest of the bike - depending on the year, of course. For a newer bike, that would be different, it could mean as much as a tenth of the whole price - it sounds better.
I must admit I'm guilty - I wouldn't pay for the red lady that kind of money for a shock - how much difference in comfort can there be between  stock and Ohlins? But maybe I don't love my steamer enough :)

Mustang

That's about 300 more than I paid for mine over 10 years ago ..........but , and it's a big but , it totally was worth it . It transform the steamer into one of the smoothest handling corner carving things on two wheels .

Frosties

DAMM! As much as i love my bike and encourage improvements, think I'd prefer to spend half that on progressive fronts with new new oil and a bagster!