News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hate to say it but this Forum is dead for Roadie owners.. Go To this site.

Started by ramseybella, March 25, 2013, 04:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramseybella

tiger1050.com is the place for all roadie riders, Period.

No offense I was a die hard Steamer owner never had a problem getting info or help from you steamer guys thanks for all you have done to help.
But as I can see not many Freak show model Tiger riders.

Sin_Tiger

It's only dead if you don't contribute or ask questions. I don't get a lot of riding my Roadie at the moment but ask if you want to know something.

I did the reverse because there was a lot of cock being talked on the 1050 forum a couple of years back, rarely visit it now.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: ramseybella on March 25, 2013, 04:13:33 AM
tiger1050.com is the place for all roadie riders, Period.

:iagree
At risk of stirring the proverbial hornets nest  (if in fact anyone actually is reading this section of the forum  :icon_wink:) I'll chime in at this late date to say that I am about to take ownership of a 2008 Roadie (aka Rhoda). I have been researching the various sites out there that embrace the marque and, yes, the 1050 site has a plethora of info. Unfortunately (to this ghof's eyes anyway) a lot of it is conjectural bs. Oil, tyre, exhaust, mapping, blah, blah, blah.  :icon_confused:

Being a 'by-the-book' kind of fellow I believe that what the Almighty (OK, Triumph) decreed as being the best for the care and feeding of their product is in fact the best.

Long story short, the excellent chaps on this site have been a great source of support when I had Stanley the Steamer, so I plan on staying on board and contributing as much as possible to fill the empty spaces in the Tiger Triple 1050 (aka Roadie) library.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"