News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Old crash helmet wanted

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 10, 2013, 07:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Hi, I need an old helmet to use as part of my road safety presentations to young riders at local schools.  Condition doesn't matter as I'm going to section it anyway so that they can see the layers that keep them safe, and why dropping a helmet is not a good idea.  If you have one you are about to throw away, I'll happily pay the postage.  If you are local to me in Norfok, so much the better!  PM me for contact details, Cheers  :XXsunsmile
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

windscreenman1

I've got one in the garage you can have bob if your up this way
Mark

Bixxer Bob

Big thanks to Windscreen Man for his offer of a helmet  :thumbsup.  However, while we were in the process of sorting postage etc I had an offer of a race-damaged Arai by the lady I work for so all sorted.

Tahnks again for stepping in though :XXsunsmile

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

benebob

If shipping across the pond wouldn't be so much I'd send you my freshly crashed bell which slide across the pavement with my head in it long enough to show all those layers w/o the need of sectioning it.  I guess it will just have to stay hanging in my garage as a reminder that I wasn't afterlife worthy. :)
99 Tiger 885i (Killed 12/23/12 9:52am EST by a drunk driver) 06 Tiger 955i (traded 12/23/16  12:52pm)
13 Tiger 800