News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

MCN

Started by Chris Canning, March 27, 2013, 12:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch

...additional information so we can provide an example insurance quote for the bike:

We not only want your help, we also want to spam your Inbox ?

Don't know how the sentiments about these kind of promotions are in the UK. Maybe it's just me being a bit cynical  :hat10
Dutch should go out riding a bit more, where's the  :XXsunsmile and nice weather?

Bixxer Bob

Not what I was expecting when I saw the post title Chris, I thought it was going to bring to our attention how "The boy dun good" so there, I've done it instead.  Way to go Cal!    :notworthy
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

I also thought we were going to get some insider knowledge  :thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Well re the original post,some where out there is an identical artical from many years ago with muggins in it,so there's no chance of me doing another,re the email thing,the paper and the mags have to change with the times(and they do) so if you want your 15 minutes of fame thats the payoff,and having been on the inside they'd only be rolling around on the floor if I sent my photo!!.

Re Cal just great,never mind what he can do on a bike,I've no idea how survives spending half his life on a plane travelling.

And if you want a real laugh his dad and another of my cronies and two press lads did a test last weekend of big trallies in South Wales(next weeks MCN I think),his dad rolled up at the house with an 1190 jesus it's small.

Dutch

Quote from: Chris Canning on March 27, 2013, 11:15:53 PM
so if you want your 15 minutes of fame
Already have eternal fame  :hat10
with the FZ
with the 400 Maximp2   p3.

The big KTM small? Unfortunatly my wallet is also  :BangHead

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on March 27, 2013, 11:15:53 PM
Well re the original post,some where out there is an identical artical from many years ago with muggins in it,so there's no chance of me doing another,re the email thing,the paper and the mags have to change with the times(and they do) so if you want your 15 minutes of fame thats the payoff,and having been on the inside they'd only be rolling around on the floor if I sent my photo!!.

Re Cal just great,never mind what he can do on a bike,I've no idea how survives spending half his life on a plane travelling.

And if you want a real laugh his dad and another of my cronies and two press lads did a test last weekend of big trallies in South Wales(next weeks MCN I think),his dad rolled up at the house with an 1190 jesus it's small.

And Ive still got a copy of it on the PC young man, thought you looked rather dashing personally :wave
2016 Tiger Sport