News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How many lives has your cat got left?

Started by hellfire, February 19, 2005, 06:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellfire

Hi,

Have you ever heard the saying cats have 9 lives?

well one of mine must have gone last night! :shock:

I went to visit my friend who lives 30 miles away, and is only 3 junctions down the motorway,

i was in a two lane stretch of the motorway, in lane 2 about to pass an articulated lorry in lane 1, left hand drive with dutch plates, i was doing approx 60mph when i was midway down the side of him when he decided to move into my lane with no signal or even using his mirrors, this forced me onto the strip of the motorway right next to the crash barrier :shock:

this was ok.... and i thought i'll accelerate away from this idiot, when i noticed that there was sombodys front bumper on the ground directly in my path :shock:  :shock:

i hit the front bumper...it filpped up and hit the bike on the left hand side and almost threw me off :evil:

by this time the lorry had gone back into lane 1, done a last second swerve and exited from the motorway up the slip road :evil:

i went down to the next junction and went back to find the lorry to give the driver some verbal but i could'nt find him :x

fortunately no damage was done to the bike :D

So How Many Lives Has Your Cat Left :?:  

Cheers.....Andy
if it\'s not broken then fix it until it is!

sunny

Tut tut Andy, i think you need to read the highway code again...i'm sure in there it says lorry drivers don't need to indicate due to thier bigger size than other road users...glad your okay and escaped tho. :wink:

hellfire

Cheers Sunny,

I must read my highway code book somtime :lol: :roll:  

Lets say my mrs had some washing to do when i got back!! :oops:

Regards...Andy :wink:
if it\'s not broken then fix it until it is!

tomla

I'll be applying for a rebuilt title once I cash the check from the young lady's insurance company...

zombie

one of my cats live's is gone as I'm on a rebuilt title :D