News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Moulded Ear Plugs

Started by aesdj, March 30, 2013, 04:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I was happy with Ultimate at first, when I bought my monitors. Then I bought a second set of blank plugs at a discounted rate.   I later enquired about a soft set at the NEC bike show. The price was about double what I'd paid the previous time. When I said what I'd paid previously the Ultimate lady called me a liar and suggested I was trying it on.  Needless to say I spent my money elsewhere as well.  Sadly I can't remember the name of the nice chap at the Stafford show as he was really good.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

blacktiger

Quote from: aesdj on April 03, 2013, 07:35:46 PM
The one thing I have seen by loads of posts on other forums is there either brilliant or crap, there seems to be no middle ground but I just don't get on with the foam ones and it helps when your mothers spoilt you for xmas  :thumbsup

I firmly believe that those people that slag them off didn't have them made properly and so they didn't fit very well. Get a good set and there's nothing that comes close.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

John Stenhouse

You takes as you finds, never had a problem with Ultimate and my monitors go everywhere with me, must admit they seemed a little abrupt when I sent my monitors back last year cos the wire in one had broken, but they fixed them no probs and it wasn't to dear either.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting