News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2011 Tiger 800 ABS with a pile of extras and farkles - Swindon UK

Started by Dex, June 02, 2013, 05:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex

I never thought I'd do this - but I've had the chance to buy back a bike I really miss and don't want to miss out the opportunity. Sadly it means the Tiger needs to go, there's nothing wrong with it and I love the bike. But here goes...

I bought the bike brand new in March 2011 (11 Reg) and have owned it since. It has ~12,200 miles on the clock and a full Triumph Service History including the 12,000 Mile service earlier this year.

Here's the spec including the long list of extras...

2011 Tiger 800 ABS
1 Owner from new, full Triumph Service history

Triumph Extras:
TPMS
Heated Grips
Crash Bars
Beak
Handguards (not fitted)
XC Risers
Frame Blanks
Std Screen with Adjusters (not fitted)
Original Levers (not fitted)
Std Exhaust (not fitted)
Std rider seat (not fitted)

Other Extras:
Barkbuster Storm handguards (fitted)
SW Motech +20mm Bar Risers
Flyscreen
Givi Touring screen (not fitted)
Adjustable shorty levers
Garmin Zumo 600 Satnav mount/cradle
Uprated Horn
R&G Fork Protectors
Cat removed
R&G Rad Guard
Laser ProDuro Stainless can with link pipe
Bespoke Tune to suit above (6+ hours dyno time)
R&G Swingarm Protectors/ Paddock Stand Bobbins
Red Fox Hugger/ Chainguard
R&G Shock Sock
SW Motech Pannier frames for Givi Luggage
Moto Agora read rack for Givi Luggage
Givi Trekker 33l and 46l Boxes (keyed alike)
Scottoiler with dual nozzle kit
DNA Panel air filter
Optimate Lead
Keis heated clothing lead
Lust Racing +15mm Jack-up Dog Bones (not fitted)
EBC HH Front Pads (<500 miles ago)
Bootleg Bike seats gel pad rider seat

Continental Trail Attack tyres:
150/70 17 rear with 8mm tread
110/80 19 front with 5mm tread

As you can see the bike has had a pile of cash spent on sensible mods and upgrades. It has really wanted to nothing. The bike has been ACF50 protected since brand new so is in excellent condition.

At the moment I'm offering the bike for sale "as is" with all the extras, the standard parts all included. Turn up and take it all away. If it doesn't sell I'll put the bike back to standard and then sell all the extras. If anyone wanted to buy the bike complete with extras then return it to standard and sell the extras themself I'm sure there's scope for several hundred quid in profit for them. Selling the bike complete with extras gives the buyer a great deal and saves me the effort of removing all the great mods, upgrades and tweaks.

I'm located in Swindon and the bike is available to view. Test rides with cash in my hand. No shipping to Africa, no wire transfers.

£7000 for the bike with all the extras fitted and the original parts included.

Some pics...
*** Only a few of life\'s problems can\'t be solved with sufficient application of High Explosive ***