News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

'04 GS Adventure

Started by Mudhen, February 20, 2005, 12:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

My wife is beating me up for still having this thing...she put a spending freeze on Tiger parts until it's gone.  

New baby on the way, new house being built - gotta put the full court press on and unload it.

It's an '04.  27k miles.  1.5 years, 9k miles left on warranty.  BMW aluminum side cases, Remus y-pipe, PIAA extreme white bulbs, Touratech tankbag, Stanton head guards, BMW low seat, canisterectomy...and I'll probably think of more after I post this.  I've off roaded it a bunch so there are little nicks here and there, but it has always been taken care of regardless of cost.

$9999.  Bike located in NH, USA.

\'96 Steamer

zombie

if you still have it by the 2nd week of April I'm  very interested as I gotta wait till all my business taxes are done

later

Mudhen

Quote from: "zombie"if you still have it by the 2nd week of April I'm  very interested as I gotta wait till all my business taxes are done

later

If I've still got it in April, you can contact my next-of-kin for the purchase...
\'96 Steamer