News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Disgraceful Behavour

Started by Spud, May 16, 2013, 01:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

coachgeo

COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

threepot

And they don't rate this bike's off rd capabilities. Cos none of the testers can ride like that! :notworthy
95 Super111
96 Tiger

TripleTragic

Quote from: threepot on May 16, 2013, 06:10:14 PM
And they don't rate this bike's off rd capabilities. Cos none of the testers can ride like that! :notworthy

Who doesn't rate its off road capabilities?  Triumph Australia seemed to rate them, as the journo launch for it here was  a ride from Adelaide to Ayres Rock via as much dirt as possible (which is a lot).
Good things come in Threes

Nick Calne

I think it is the age-old what is "off road" question.  I bet it would absolutely rock in the Australian outback, less so in a narrow, muddy, rutted lane in Englandshire.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Mustang

Quote from: nickcalne on May 17, 2013, 03:11:19 PM
I think it is the age-old what is "off road" question.  I bet it would absolutely rock in the Australian outback, less so in a narrow, muddy, rutted lane in Englandshire.
Yep , New England USA single track is going to be pretty tuff on the big bitch . But out west would be another story  :love10

threepot

What I meant was they all prefer the GS,KTM off rd..Exp too big/heavy they all say.

95 Super111
96 Tiger