News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Tiger For Sale ,***SOLD ***

Started by skoron, May 24, 2013, 01:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skoron

My Tiger has treated me very well but I am deciding to sell her and look for something else.  Best bike I have ever owned and wish I had room to keep her.

2006 Triumph Tiger with 20,250 miles. I have owned since new when I purchased in May, 2008 as new. Title in hand. Bike will come with OEM screen and tinted MRA, stock seat, Touratech crossbar, OEM heated grips, OEM center stand, aftermarket mirror extensions HB crash bars and factory luggage. Bike has current PA inspection until August, 2013. Rear tire Michelin Anakee II is very good. Front Anakee II will need to be replaced probably by inspection time. Bike is black with silver stripes. Paint is all in very good shape but the tank decals on RH side is bubbling like most Tigers. Chain and sprockets were replaced about 700 miles ago.

I am asking $5500. If the buyer wishes, a Corbin seat  can be available for an added fee. Not in the initial sale as it does require some longer legs so I chose to make it an option.

I am located near Lancaster, PA. You can reach me by email cskoron at gmail dot com.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y382/skoron/tigerfront_zps286d4555.jpg

I am not able to post pics at this time but will post later.  Please email me at above until then if needed.

Thanks, Skoron
The ride\'s the thing, travel too fast and you miss the reason.

skoron

Couple of pics to help

I am open for discussions.

skoron

OK guys,  I thought I had this bike sold but the buyer backed out as a no show.  She has to find a new home cause I just don't have the room for another bike.  The previous buyer talked me down to a low price that I will offer here also.  I am going to ask $4750 for the bike.

Valves were done by dealer at 12,000 miles.  The 18,000 mile check was done at a local shop which also replaced the sprocket and chain (at around 19,300 miles). 

thanks, Skoron

skoron

She is still for sale.   Asking price is $4750 obo. 

As we all know that is a great bike for a good price (in my opinion even if I am the seller).

Clean and ready to go. 

Open for feedback.   

Thanks for looking, Skoron

SvenTomas

Hello . . .

Any interest in selling the MRA and HB Crash Bars separately for a little quick cash??

Tom

skoron

At this point I will have to say no.  I would prefer to leave them on for the next buyer.  But, if they choose to negotiate them off for a better price I will let you know.

Skoron

OldDualSportRider

Any change the Girly is still available?

skoron

Tiger along with Corbin saddle have been sold to new owner