News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tool kit

Started by HeavyHustler, August 07, 2013, 05:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeavyHustler

So here is what I found under the seat for tools.......is this the standard for this tool kit?  Or is it modified?  There was a cir-clip and a paper clip in there??? 

Mustang

it's been added to .

std is the allen wrenches and spark plug socket. ( don't lose that because it's just about the only thing you will ever have success with removing the plugs)

the ratchet and other socket looks to be for front wheel axle .
I'd add a star socket for the brake calipers .

the wrenches are addons .

97tiger885

The paper clip can come in handy.  The clutch lever has a sensor that will eventually go bad and the mc wont start.  If this happens on the road, you can separate the connector by the lever and use the paper clip to join the two correct jumpers.  This will allow you to start and ride the mc.  You will have to connect those two jumpers everytime you want to start the mc, but it beats getting towed. I have used this method to test the clutch sensor. 

HeavyHustler

Thanks for the input lads!!!