News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2004 black Girly for sale in Birmingham UK ***SOLD***

Started by iansoady, June 06, 2013, 10:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iansoady

OK decided it has to go although still not sure of its replacement.

I've owned this superb black 04 plate 955i Tiger since it was a year old (2005) and have looked after it meticulously. It has only done around 18,000 miles so is barely run in. Virtually all those miles have been covered on longer trips, mostly in France so it hasn't been abused on short runs, and has rarely exceeded 8,000 rpm.

Full details here: http://tinyurl.com/mn9a4za

Asking £3150 ono......

Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

birddogone

Hey, You won't have any trouble sell'n that beauty!    :thumbsup
Good Luck with the Sale.
Rod
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

Montydog

I'm on my way Ian looking forward to seeing it.....:-)

iansoady

Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Montydog

Lovely bike and Ian a great guy I hope I enjoy it as much as you have Sir, if the ride home was a measure it was a good start.... Very happy :-)

iansoady

Very pleased you're happy with it. You'll just need to learn to keep your toes tucked in......

BTW hope no-one minds if I continue to hang around here even though no longer a Tiger owner.  :icon_sad:
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint