News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ozark 'Twist & Shout' Gathering Oct 17-19

Started by TigerTrax, July 29, 2013, 05:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

:notworthy

Hey folks this is just an informal gathering... Mid October in the Ozarks is super nice...
you may get a spot of rain.

October 17 -19 2013

The HUB, Chalets, and Shady Oak camping is available.
If interested... jump-in quick....

Let me know   ridergroup@cox.net     :wave
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Mustang

got the calendar penciled in .......................... :love10

TigerTrax

Does that mean you are in???

Let me know for certain asap.

One chalet is full . . one to go...

plenty of rooms at hotel ( 50 yards away );

Camping at Shady Oak..

TigerTrax

So far we have right at 13 riders coming in: NE - MO - IL - NC - TX - IA . . .

For those of you who have never been to Jasper, AR ...... you are missing out on some of the finest
riding in the country. If your skill set does not include curves...... you'll have 'em at the end of day 1 !
Be ready to see your license plate . . . in front of you.

I won't say anything about food.... that sort of ruins it  . . . NOT!

Nor the Elk Preserve, The Pig Trail, Eureka Springs, Emma's Museum of Junk, Bull Shoals Ferry.

I won't mention towns like Nail, Ponca, Eureka Springs, Deer, Mt Judea.

matts23

I am excited to get on the road!  Now, just to figure out what-how much to pack on the bike.  I have never done a trip where I needed to bring extras, just day trips.  I know I am going pretty slim on the extra clothes.  I am trying to decide what to bring as far as extra tools and such.  Anyone got any insight on what they would bring for a three day road trip?  Last time I packed tools was for a offroad trip on my XR400 in Colorado.  I had to have everything to pull wheels and fix tubes and things like that, but I have an AMA membership with roadside assistance since I have a tourer.  I want to keep it as light as possible.
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

jsingraham

leaving KC about noon, be at hub around 5 or so.....looking forward to a few days away from the normal grind.

you all ride safe, see you around Jasper.
06 Triumph Tiger - Caspian Blue
07 Yamaha FJR - Black Cherry
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel
02 jr 50(really for the kids!)

motoOzarks

Of course I find this thread 3 days after the fact.
Hope all went well.
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

TigerTrax

Moto...
send me your e-mail and I'll put you on the list.

PS: We had a great time!

Boo-Hoo.

TigerTrax

A note of thanks to all who attended. When you have folks from 1200 miles and 700 miles away
showing up . . it says a lot about the Jasper area. IF ... for some whacked out reason .. you have NOT
been there.... you need to make the trip and join us.  I guarantee a great time. Plan on it....
look for a notice in Up & Coming.
Personal e-mails to anyone who sends me theirs: ridergroup@cox.net

Bring clean undies!