News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

##Sold## 2009 Caspian ABS Roadie UK

Started by Sin_Tiger, August 05, 2013, 03:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

After a lot of consideration, not to mention the serious talking to from my other half after road testing a new 1200 Trophy, I am putting mine up for sale to get some space and let me focus on other projects (half done as usual). I am in no great hurry as I haven't taken delivery of my Singapore shipment yet and it's not raining  :icon_wink:

Mine from new, 2009 ABS in Caspian Blue with about 6k on the clock. Had one small sleep on a wet mini roundabout soaked with diesel and a flat rear, scrapes on the fork leg, brake pedal and pillion peg, otherwise unmarked. Recent Pilot Road 3's and MOT, Datatool 4 fitted from delivery.

Two options as below, please don't ask about cherry picking accessories until I have sold the bike  :icon_salut:

With all of the below GBP 5,700

• Dipped beam HID conversion.
    Palmer Adjustable Screen Bracket with additional supports and crossbar.
    Front Fender Extender.
    Beowolf Radiator & Oil Cooler Guards.
    Acumen Gear Position Indicator.
    C-Tek Panel Mounted Connector with voltage indication.
    SW-Motech Vario Barback Risers.
    SW-Motech Non-Shock Bars with additional crossbar.
    Barkbusters Storm guards.
    Oxford heated grips.
    SW-Motech Electric tank ring.
    SW-Motech crash bars.
    GBR Casing protectors on both sides.
    Alloy sump guard, custom made, makes SW-Motech offering look cheap.
    Triumph Main Stand.
    Rear Lowering Links.
    Zard Carbon Penta.
    SW-Motech EVO pannier racks, modified to allow equal spaced panniers, must use Zard.
    Scottoiler V.

Returned to near stock with the following only GBP 5,000

• Dipped beam HID conversion. I wouldn't want to ride a roadie at night without this!
    Front Fender Extender.
    Acumen Gear Position Indicator. Mounted into the right panel.
    C-Tek Panel Mounted Connector with voltage indication. Mounted into the right panel.
    Triumph Main Stand. Should be standard in my opinion.
    Scottoiler V.

Let's see what interest there is.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint