News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

triumph branded top case

Started by Papalobster, September 11, 2013, 06:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papalobster

I have a Triumph branded top case on my Steamer that broke the latches. I contacted Givi, but the rep said it is not thier case. Now I have no idea where to get replacement parts. I checked Bike Bandit and a few other OEM parts sites, but there is nothing on there for the top case.

Anyone know whaere I can find replacement parts for the case?

Sin_Tiger

Try to post some pictures and I'm sure someone will recognise it. Depending where it was sold it may have a different name or brand.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

That's the standard Triumph case, check the parts section on here as sometimes the latches come up for sale. I'm afraid it's no longer available from Triumph
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

That looks like a Girly top case and the catches look very like the same as SW Motech use and I know you can get those.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint