News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Getting us all a bad name....

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 23, 2013, 06:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Midnight Rambler

As this particular moron is British I think we can stick with the original (and of course correct) spelling so nicely demonstrated by Sin
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Dutch

aeronca

hmmm, i wonder what jetdocx would say... :pottytrain2:occasion14
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

Hey, we probably have percapita more dumbass's, and their all Bad ass :icon_lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYxU_lYBHpY&feature=player_detailpage

Thats how he parks it :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

DavidR8

Ok, the moron on the white harley actually pisses me off because he personifies the "I don't give a crap, I'm gonna trash my bike 'cause I got lots of dough" a$$holes I see everyday...

Very sad state of affairs   
2006 Girly, stone stock!