News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2014 Meet in Scotland

Started by Sin_Tiger, September 01, 2013, 02:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Sounds like a plan.  Put me down for one please.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Roger, can place the breakfast order later  :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

PeteH

Voted July...time off is not a problem tho the wifes organising a birthday bash for her brother dont think he`ll miss me, B & B...Bunkhouse sounds good dont mind sharing as long as I get the bigger bed or top bunk...
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Bixxer Bob

Ok guys, looks like July.  Sin wants to get on and sort the actual weekend so I'll put up a new pole  :icon_mrgreen:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Hi Guys  :wave I voted for the last weekend of July as i'm up to my neck in work up until then! :icon_sad:
Looking forward to this, friends have been telling me about how scenic this part of the world is!  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Wreckergf

Hi Guys Im up for this any weekend in july except for 11th -13th, previous piss sorry enguagement.
june and august are also ok. Would be nice to put faces to handles.  :icon_cool:

Geoff W

I can't do the 5-6th july, as I will be at Le tour de Yorkshire.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

blacktiger

26~27th for me as I'm off to Triumph Live on the 12th and a visit to a Vulcan the following weekend, 19th.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

PeteH

Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

fraser j ross

Can i come anytime suits me  :icon_biggrin:

Sin_Tiger

Most welcome of course and you can help me with the translations from Weegee to English  :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Fross

Hi everyone, I've been off site for some time now so have only just caught up with this planned gathering. Sadly couldn't make last years meet so would like to join this one, especially in Scotland. I've a committee meeting to attend Monday eve where 2014 events for my club will be finalised. So I'll place my vote after Monday eve. I love Scotland so hope I can join you. Will there still be a camping option for this hardy idiot?
2005 Tiger plus a few Norton's dating from 1951 to 1972. New winter bike Kawasaki W650.
British Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Sin_Tiger

Great, we're endeavoring to have both Camping and Glamping options available where ever we end up with as a base.

fraser j ross

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 07, 2014, 09:00:10 AM
Most welcome of course and you can help me with the translations from Weegee to English  :icon_wink:
No problem  :thumbsup

Fross

Because I'm at Norton events both the weekends 12-13th & 19-20th I voted for 5-6th. Afterwards saw the results so far.  :icon_sad:
2005 Tiger plus a few Norton's dating from 1951 to 1972. New winter bike Kawasaki W650.
British Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.