News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph Tiger Explorer meets Kevin Carmichael.

Started by daveb, September 07, 2013, 11:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveb

birddogone

I never been impressed by fellas beat'n the shit out of their machines, but that's' just me. I work way too hard for the dough to buy and keep em up to treat any of mine like that.
Rod
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

Advwannabe

Respect your opinion, but I'm impressed by that level of control with such a heavy bike.

I wouldn't do it, mainly because my next post on the forum would be from a hospital bed, but that's just me.
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Mustang

Quote from: birddogone on September 07, 2013, 08:28:16 PM
I never been impressed by fellas beat'n the shit out of their machines, but that's' just me. I work way too hard for the dough to buy and keep em up to treat any of mine like that.
Rod
you don't really think he buys those bikes do ya ?
He's Triumphs best salesman
professional stunt rider Kevin Carmichael
I'm pretty sure Triumph gives him the bikes...........................

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Mustang on September 10, 2013, 04:13:59 AM

And takes back what's left after filming. Wasn't it him drifting the Rocket 3?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

daveb

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on September 10, 2013, 09:36:06 AM
Quote from: Mustang on September 10, 2013, 04:13:59 AM

And takes back what's left after filming. Wasn't it him drifting the Rocket 3?

think so, here he is wheeling a RocketIII

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

I could swear that's the same demo bike I test rode late last year but they've put Kev's plate on it so I can't be sure.  :icon_scratch:

OK I put my hand up and admit there was sod all petrol in it when I took it back but I am sure the ABS and the Traction Control were definitely working  :bug_eye

I'm still trying to figure out which beach that is, pretty sure that Island in the background is Arran so probably on the South West Coast. I really want to find that car wash, missus complains about me hogging the washing machine, Yes I know that doesn't bother you John  :icon_razz:

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint