News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

BluCat Nap

Started by DavidR8, September 12, 2013, 08:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Short end of a long story. Dropped a friends band new V-Strom 1k. Broken indicator and scratched panel. Just put it into the dealer and pass me the bill,  please promise me you won't do your usual anal DIY stuff   :icon_rolleyes:

Guess what,  he decided he would fix it himself.  That model is notorious for  a dodgy side stand and he hadn't fief the main stand that I badgered him to get from day one. So as he's tugging away at the plastics on the right side the bike moves just a tad, side stand flips and goes down on the left side doing a mirror image of the original damage.

He's still trying to pick it up as myself and another mate ride up  :icon_redface: :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint