News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

mornin all

Started by rybes, September 16, 2013, 09:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

It'll likely as not need engine plates. Once you have something in mind gimme a shout.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

As you know, i looked into fitting the 1200 motor, i think the only problem fitting any 4 cylinder motor is the left hand carb will be in the way of the fuel tap.

rybes

dont look like the zxr lump is goin to happen. just been outside with a tape measure and found the carbs are too wide to fit under the tank. altho i have a spare tank so i might just put the zxr carbs up against it later today and see what room there is, if any. front engine mount needs to be 100mm longer too which could cause some greif. might spend the weekend takin the tiger lump out and tryin the zxr one for size. only way to know for sure if itll fit or not.
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)