News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Boots for shorties

Started by knarf, March 05, 2005, 06:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knarf

What do you think, I might even get two feet on the ground

I love the smell of two strokes in the morning

BykBoy

Can you adjust the suspension on these?  :D
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

Badger

My mate's wife is only five foot two and rides a Bonneville. Although it has been lowered she rides in boots that are not quite as extreme as those but not far off. I still haven't worked out how she changes gear.
Growing Old Disgracefully

BykBoy

Quote from: "Badger"I still haven't worked out how she changes gear.

That's what the holes are for. Take out the front spring and I'm sure the gear shifter fits just right.
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

whoa

Quote from: "Badger"My mate's wife is only five foot two and rides a Bonneville. Although it has been lowered she rides in boots that are not quite as extreme as those but not far off. I still haven't worked out how she changes gear.

I saw a pic of an electric shifter to a servo on a bike.  Always a solution out there.