News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Justice, Dredd-style

Started by Bixxer Bob, October 14, 2013, 01:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

By the way, you don't need to be logged in to Facebook to see this, it works anyway....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

SilverTiger

Blimey.  I couldn't believe it when the guy just drove off :-)  Where was that, Brazil?
2006 silver Triumph Tiger 955i
1975 Triumph Bonneville T140
1972 Kawasaki 500 H1B - now restored, very orange
1999 Yamaha R1 - bought new

Geoff W

Sounded like they were talking French to me, so may be Haiti or somewhere like that.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Bixxer Bob

It got a mention in MCN today, apparently it was Sao Paulo, Brazil

Chris Canning

Bixxer Bob

What, the hijack or the member of the public (an off duty cop according to MCN) coming to his aid and the calmly driving off after he'd dropped the thief???

SilverTiger

Some parts of Brazil are totally lawless.  A while ago my sister and her then feller were in Rio walking innocently along a pavement when a kid of about twelve ripped a necklace from her neck and ran off.  They gave chase and found the kid round a corner in a back alley.  A cop had caught him and was just about to blow his brains out with a pistol.  My sister begged the copper not to do it and eventually he put his gun away and arrested the kid.  She had been warned not to wear any jewellery in public but thought she'd be OK in a busy shopping street.  I've often wondered what happened to the kid after he was taken away.  The police treat them like vermin, rightly or wrongly.  Ian.
2006 silver Triumph Tiger 955i
1975 Triumph Bonneville T140
1972 Kawasaki 500 H1B - now restored, very orange
1999 Yamaha R1 - bought new