News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

MMMM Morisson's

Started by Sin_Tiger, October 21, 2013, 12:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

My favourite stop when out and about is Morisson's. Good stuff, with local content, well priced, a great simple cafe and an ATM that lets me get access to my HSBC account without extra charge. The filling stations have never asked me to remove my helmet and indeed have made allowances for not being able to hear them as well as others, and they give me points towards shopping vouchers.  :thumbsup

I like that many of the stores have a covered area of a usually wide walking area for "Cycles", I usually park up there, it's well in view of security, usually undercover and not much of a walk to the door. So far, nobody has ever said boo to me about parking up there, although the occasional customer scowls, indeed some of the staff have made complimentary comments about the bike and biking in general.

I may be a bit slow but I have just twigged to another benefit of these stores. Carrying your lid, tankbag / backpack around whilst shopping or have a brew is a bit of a pain when you don't have boxes as we all know and leaving it out in the cold / wet and in view of any local torags is not a great idea either. I suddenly realised that Morrison's have a lockable trolley park right next to the cafe  :sign13  Now I stick my loose gear in a trolley on the way in and park it securely whilst I go about my business - sorted  :thumbsup

Any other tips or tricks you might want to share would be most welcome.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

What's the current share price, you obviously have some  :icon_lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

The closest I got was putting on a couple of kg   :icon_redface:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Geoff W

They also have by far the best fish counters of any of the big supermarkets, with proper fish mongers on hand.
Disclaimer..... I have no financial or any other links with Morrison's Supermarkets!
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.