News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The glorious 29th (England)

Started by Nick Calne, March 29, 2021, 01:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Well it is finally here; lockdown is now easing back to allow you to travel within the country freely.   :wheel

The sun is shining, sort of.

Spring is in the air.

It is a dizzlyingly warm 13 degrees outside.

Gentlemen, let the riding commence!

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

JayDub

We were unleashed on Saturday here in the valleys, just in time for the wind and rain 😁 :augie
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Sin_Tiger

And we're still standing by to repel boarders  :cp  :mut

Seriously, there have been a lot of fines issued in the last 3-4 weeks so think carefully  :nap
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Grab yer Claymore jock... There are T5s on the horizon  :icon_eek:
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Bixxer Bob

I got kitted up, dragged the Explorer out for a gentle bimble and... flat battery.  Bugger. Had to take the Blackbird instead. You can't bimble on a Blackbird 😄
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...