News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Singapore FAO Sin-Tiger please

Started by Spud, November 13, 2013, 11:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Any personal recommendations for a budget hotel with easy access from / to the airport?
Suggestions for things to do also appreciated.
I'll passing through in Feb with 1 whole day to explore    

Could you make a few suggestions for a mate re the above question please mate

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

fishnbiker

Sin-Tiger, question coming around again. Any info on layovers in Singapore near airport or economy ones downoiw?? Thing to do/see for 2-3 days?

Thanks,
Ken -Fishnbiker
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

Mustang

fishnbiker

I guess then I will just have to keep bumping so I don't get lost in the shuffle.
Thanks,
Ken - Fishnbiker
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

London_Phil

Chris Canning

If anyone's knows it's Mr Stenhouse who also has an errrrrr interesting life i've Just texted him but jeez he could be anywhere.... :icon_biggrin:

London_Phil

I've Spoken to Sin, and hopefully all parties are now in contact.....

Chris Canning

In that case where the bloody hell is Stenhouse apart from anywhere between Leominster and Japan.... :icon_wink:

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on January 14, 2020, 05:21:58 PM
In that case where the bloody hell is Stenhouse apart from anywhere between Leominster and Japan.... :icon_wink:

God knows, international man of mystery. Thought of him on Sunday riding through Stow
2016 Tiger Sport

fishnbiker

Greetings from British Columbia, Canada. I am hoping to visit Bhutan for some mountain riding in October. A stop over in Singapore is planned to change airlines. I was thinking of 3 nights & 2 full days in Singapore, staying in an economy hotel near the airport. Possibly more time upon the return if not going to India as well.

I am looking for insight into what can be seen or experienced in 2 days. Interests will go towards historical architecture, museums, palaces, temples, & street foods, realizing a smaller country won't have long winding roads to explore.

I am hoping you have some great ideas for me to investifate, thanks.

Ken /Fishnbiker
Ken/Fishnbiker

Chris Canning

Suddenly realised I have Sin's phone number and yes he is alive and well,Mr Stenhouse!!!??? Is another matter I will not quote Sin  :icon_lol:

Chris Canning

Got a text from Mr Stenhouse I lead a fairly varied life but blimey he's in another league  :notworthy

PeteH

Mr Stenhouse lives a lot on facebook  :sleepy1
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour