News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

steamer engine covers - powdercoated

Started by R0B, November 09, 2013, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R0B

Full set of steamer engine covers........had them powder coated and unused since. These have come out very well, however, for some reason they missed a very small patch on the valve cover (as pictured), but it will be covered by the seal. £110 posted. Please PM if interested

Rob

rf9rider

Rob, would you sell the covers seperately?

R0B

I really want to sell them as a set.....I don't want to be left with anything........I have far too much oddball stuff in my garage as it is. ..and I'm desperately trying to find the floor!!

Rob

Sin_Tiger

RF, if you post up which bits you're interested in maybe we can make sure they all go to good causes and Rob gets a tidy garage. I've seen it, he needs help  :nod
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on November 11, 2013, 11:56:25 PM
RF, if you post up which bits you're interested in maybe we can make sure they all go to good causes and Rob gets a tidy garage. I've seen it, he needs help  :nod

I only want the big clutch cover  :augie

Geoff W

Hi Rob I have sent you a PM. I will be pleased to have them for your price.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

R0B

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Geoff W

True, these will show up all the crap paint chips all over the rest of the bike. Have just returned from the NEC m/bike show. Lots of nice pretty things, including the Carole Nash girls to gawp at.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

Bugger, must just have missed you. 

Should have gone to Specsavers  :augie