News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New BRG Tiger

Started by T_Phil, March 15, 2005, 08:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T_Phil

I did it.  I just bought a 2005 BRG Tiger.  Hope to have the paperwork ready by next week so I can ride it.  

Let spring begin!!!

Phil

knarf

Congrats you'll not be disappointed
I love the smell of two strokes in the morning

robbo

welcome to the gang 8)
best Regards

Robbo

ChrisN

Fantastic choice !!

Its gonna be a long week for you....
Chris

Tassie Tiger

Well done Phil!

I'm envious - ordered mine (BRG of course) on 25th February, and have to wait for a ship to bring it to Australia - arriving in Oz 30th March.  :-({|=   So I'll get it around 8th April!  Worth the wait to get that colour though!  :lol:
Roger Harvey

Hobart, Tasmania

T_Phil

Quote from: "Tassie Tiger"Well done Phil!

I'm envious - ordered mine (BRG of course) on 25th February, and have to wait for a ship to bring it to Australia - arriving in Oz 30th March.  :-({|=   So I'll get it around 8th April!  Worth the wait to get that colour though!  :lol:

I was lucky, my dealer had one,  I just have to get the paperwork ready.  And of course you're right, some people claim orange ones are faster.  We'll just have to see about that.  In any case green ones have more stamina.

greg

Well done, you have impeccable taste in motorcycles. Enjoy it.
2004 Girly.

Slim Dave

"2005", "Tiger", and "BRG" -- I can find nothing to criticise in any of that. Well done.

abell

>In any case green ones have more stamina.

Unless they've been in the shop for two weeks waiting for a starter motor from Triumph, in which case they don't  : (

Hopefully this will be the first and last problem I have with this bike.
2005 Tiger

2001 Daytona

T_Phil

Quote from: "abell">In any case green ones have more stamina.

Unless they've been in the shop for two weeks waiting for a starter motor from Triumph, in which case they don't  : (

I sure it will, it can always be worse; a guy I know had two broken gearboxes on his R1150RT within 50000 km.  The first time BMW paid only for the parts, the second time he had to pay for everything.

Slim Dave

Quote from: "abell">In any case green ones have more stamina.

When you get it back you'll want to get that starter painted BRG as soon as possible -- improved reliability is another benefit.

abell

Well my other Triumph doesn't have any BRG and it has yet to give me any problems!
2005 Tiger

2001 Daytona