News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph Dealer Tool - Trophy Forum Bulk Buy

Started by Sin_Tiger, February 06, 2014, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

One enterprising Gentleman on the Trophy Forum is organising a bulk buy for this. According to information he received from Triumph, it works with just about every Triumph bike that has EFI, right the way back to 885i Girlies and includes the newer bikes with "tamper resistant" ECU's.

Interested, head over to T Trophy Forum DT Bulk Buy don't want to register let me know and I'll try to help.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

I used Dealer Tool when I had my Thruxton efi. It was useful to be able to get an accurate idea as to how the engine was performing, but I must admit that my primary interest was to use it to synchronise the fueling..... which never needed doing. Note that it will not allow you to change any of the fuel mapping.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickjtc on February 17, 2014, 09:57:59 PM
Note that it will not allow you to change any of the fuel mapping.

This is a newer version, not sure if it will or not but it might let me reset the dealer / limp home mode if I do a download with TuneECU  :nod
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint