News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Vulcan visit. July 19th 2014

Started by blacktiger, February 06, 2014, 08:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

Can those of you that are deffinitely coming to this please PM me your mobile number so that I can contact you on the day should something disastrous happen.

We should be aiming to congregate at/in the Kings Head in Wellesbourne village http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thekingsheadwellesbourne/ around Midday for some lunch and aim to leave there to the Vulcan around 13:20 for a 13:30 arrival.
If that has to change I'll post again.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Bixxer Bob

I can't make it now H, got the grandkids at Skeggy for the w'end.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Me neither  :icon_cry: will be in London as support for the start of the Mongol Rally.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Thanks for letting me know.

See you in Scotland. You going to that Bixxer?

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aesdj

I'm still planning on coming (weather permitting). I believe you've got my number but if not I've sent you a pm anyway. No problem bringing one of the kids is there?

blacktiger

Quote from: aesdj on June 11, 2014, 08:01:06 PM
No problem bringing one of the kids is there?

As long as they're on a Triumph, no. :icon_biggrin:

blacktiger

Closing date for this is June 27th. Must let me know by then.

pablo

One of those almost visited me when I was a kid. I remember it clearly flying over head in flames. It crashed on the outskirts of the next village. Thankfully no one was hurt on the ground and the crew all escaped safely. We all pedaled down there on our bikes straight after school.
Quite exciting for a ten year old, and never to be forgoten.

http://www.neam.co.uk/wingate.html