News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Still some good ones out there

Started by Chris Canning, February 14, 2014, 06:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Their not great photos but I saw this 955 being checked over before the customer collected it(he'd just bought it) I hear he's a Vicar  :icon_wink: 16,000 mile and it was a minter never seen a salty day in it's life.

exchead

yes it does look like a clean one, nearly as clean as mine :icon_wink:that speedo cable dont look right to me dont like the cable tie at least make it a black one,my Girly has been stripped and cleaned front and rear wheels re painted front and rear brakes completely rebuild,tank off now for air filter fuel filter and a good clean,do u know what year tiger was and how much the vicar paid for it,mine cost £2600 2005 with 24000 miles on it brought in sept and i love it as an all rounder

Chris Canning

Never noticed the speedo wire to nowhere was amazed that is a good'un instead of your usual minger,price wise don't know.

spanglish

Hi, Just bought this 2000, 885i with 15000 on it, one owner, FSH. Great condition for a bike thats approaching 14 yrs old, yes they are still out there, mind you, we dont get the bad weather and salty roads down here in Southern Spain :XXsunsmile regards, Jim.....Oh by the way, whats this "Girlies" all about, I keep seeing it on here, what does it mean and why?? sorry if thats a dumb question, but I am new!! :icon_scratch:
You know your really drunk when you have  to grab the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet

cdubya

06 Girly

spanglish

Thanks for clearing that up, best not let the missus know, case she catches me cuddling it in the garage. I see what you mean though full frontal.....
You know your really drunk when you have  to grab the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet