News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Thirty-six miles per gallon.

Started by Kill Switch, March 18, 2005, 09:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kill Switch

ArizonaKid

Poorly.  You should expect anything from 45 to a little over 50 depending on your riding style and road conditions.  I suppose if you do a lot of tearing around in the city you could expect mileage in that neighborhood, but certainly not on the open road.
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger

Kill Switch

Quote from: "ArizonaKid"Poorly.  You should expect anything from 45 to a little over 50 depending on your riding style and road conditions.  I suppose if you do a lot of tearing around in the city you could expect mileage in that neighborhood, but certainly not on the open road.

Much stop and go.

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "Kill Switch"How does this mileage compare?

I'm getting approximately that mileage - because I ride in the city all the time...it gets better when I hit thesemi-open road.

Patrick the Scot

Best - 55 mpg on New Mexico I-40

Worst - 41 mpg in the city
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

offroad55

I've been getting 47 no matter how I ride.

Norm
Norm

MikeB

between 5 and 6 liters per 100 km here , the most economical in its class
------------------------------------------------

2005 Tiger - silver

1997 T\'Bird- black