News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer PART WANTED. An engine cover.

Started by Danwarb, May 20, 2015, 04:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danwarb

Hi guys,

only after I'd owned my new steamer for a few days some kids tried to hot wire the bike and steal it. The bike fell on it's side and it must have simply been to heavy for them so they left it.

The impact on the rear brake foot lever as it hit the ground on its side caused the rear break foot lever to punch a small hole in the casing right next to it.

Do any of you have a Steamer your breaking down and can sell me the engine cover next to the rear brake foot lever with the half moon shape in it?

Or know where I might find one?

:icon_study:

Cheers,

Dan
Black 1995 Tiger 885
Every day is a school day.

Mustang

it's the clutch cover .................
ebay has bunches of them ,pick your price

same cover for trident , tiger , trophy , early speed triple , sprint with carbs , etc .

Danwarb

Quote from: Mustang on May 20, 2015, 05:00:50 PM
it's the clutch cover .................
ebay has bunches of them ,pick your price

same cover for trident , tiger , trophy , early speed triple , sprint with carbs , etc .

DOH !!  :ImaPoser

Of course !!! Thanks for stating the obvious Mustang !!
Black 1995 Tiger 885
Every day is a school day.