News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Freebie --sort of

Started by tigerfeet, March 02, 2014, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerfeet

Hi Guys and the other variety  :icon_wink:
I Have for the Price of postage and packagein a FREE set of GIVI pannier racks -- for a 1050---
Now then ----- These are sort of a bit of a hybrid -- the side cases I had were off a XJR1300  and so were the side racks -- The tiggur when I bought it also had a givi racking system on but wouldn't take the boxes  :icon_sad: :icon_sad: ---
So being a Farkler I cut and shut the xjr pannier holder to the tiger rack [ after removeing the holder on the tiger] --everything worked well but they did protrude a bit --Anyhoooo demands from me lady BALLAST ment a pannier upgrade was on so I replaced the former with a Touratec Racking system and Alloy Boxes from ARDCASES
Reet if u aint fell asleep The system is up for a freebie
I also still have the cases --but for them am asking 150 quid [like brand new they are ]which will probably end up on flea-bay.
anyhoo first to post gets em  :icon_biggrin: